skip navigation

2020-2021 Player Registration is Open

By Gigi Gray, 06/23/20, 6:00PM CDT

Share

See the registration tips for suggestions while registering.

ECNL Girls teams will receive an email from your coach or team admin with registration instructions through TGS (Total Global Sports).

**RETURNING KC ATHLETICS PLAYERS, make sure you have your team code for credits from the spring before registering. If you do not have your code, please email ggray@exploregci.com.

See the tips on registering below.



TIPS FOR REGISTERING:

(non-ECNL teams)

  1. SportsEngine Registration does not work well on a phone, we recommend using a computer to complete registration.
     
  2. Preferred Internet Browser: Google Chrome is the preferred browser. If you are having trouble in 1 browser, try another one.
     
  3. Photo: Take a head shot photo of your player (Passport Style photo, please). Everyone has to upload a photo even if you took one with KC Athletics this spring.
     
  4. Birth Certificate: Locate your child’s birth certificate and scan it to your computer or take a photo and email it to yourself.
     
  5. Player Pathway/Team Name: Make sure you have located your team’s Player Pathway Description AND team name here.  If you register to the wrong team, we will need to refund your payment and have you re-register, so please choose your team name carefully.  2006 players will need to choose between HS (High School) and Non-High School (8th grade) when they choose the team.  High School players pay less (only an 8 month year).
     
  6. Follow the steps to complete registration.  Have your credit card handy to make payment and / or set up a payment plan. 
     
  7. When you enter the payment section of the registration process, you will see that you can insure your registration through AIG.  This is a service offered by a 3rd party and is NOT offered by the club.  It is similar to flight insurance.  Please read carefully about the insurance and then decide if you want to purchase.  The club cannot issue refunds for any insurance purchased through AIG since it is a 3rd party vendor.
     
  8. If you leave any required lines blank, SE will kick out the photo / birth certificate you have loaded until you complete each required line and re-upload the photo/ birth certificate.  The player section has 2 columns of questions.  Be sure to answer both columns or it will kick out your photo and birth certificate.
     
  9. Each player must be registered separately in order to use the returning player discount code and apply it for each child.
     
  10. Sibling Discounts:  The $100 discount for 2nd and subsequent siblings will be applied as a refund to the payment method on file. These refunds will be issued during the month of November. Siblings must all be registered, competitive players in good standing to be eligible for the discount.
     
  11. Scholarship Applications:  To apply for a scholarship, click here and complete the scholarship application.  You will need a copy of the first 2 pages of your 2019 tax return.  After completing the scholarship application, email kchilders@athleticskc.com. Kenda will issue you a code to use for registration. Once you have this code, you can then go to athleticskc.com/register-now and use the code you have been given to enter as your method of payment. 
     
  12. Payment arrangements for players with more than 1 household responsible for payment:  If your player will have 2 separate individuals responsible for their payment plan, please contact your area admin (listed below) for a code that you will use during registration.  Once you have this code, you can then go to athleticskc.com/register-now and use the code you have been given to enter as your method of payment.  You will then be invoiced separately for the amount due.  You will need to communicate to your area admin, the payment arrangements (as in each parent 50%, or one parent 70% and the other 30%, etc.)  
     
  13. If you need help with the actual registration itself (i.e. passwords, log-in info, merging accounts, etc), please go to Sport’s Engine’s help desk here.

STILL LOOKING FOR A TEAM?

If you are still looking for a team for the 2020-2021 season, please fill out the form below and a coach or administrator will be in contact!

Interested Player Form 2020-2021 >>


UNIFORM TRY ONS

Sign ups are required to try on uniforms this year so we can practice social distancing. 


2020-2021 SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION

Click the link below to learn more about KC Athletics Scholarships and to apply for the 2020-2021 season. Upon the completion of a scholarship application, you will receive a discount code that will allow you then to register your player and not have to pay any fees.